At Lovemybedss we offer a two-man delivery service, this service does come at a chargeable fee of £50, however this is a non-profitable charge and is applied to all orders.
Upon placing your order for your luxury bed you will receive a confirmation email instantly
A member of the team will pick up the order form and you shall receive a courtesy call to arrange a delivery date within 24 hours of placing the order
The order will then be sent through the manufacturing process, once it is ready to be dispatched we will then call you the day before the arranged delivery date to give you an accurate time slot
You will then receive your wonderful new luxury product delivered by our expert team
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee of up to £50 for each subsequent delivery attempt if the delivery fails, and the fault is not with LoveMyBedss or our courier partners.
- We request 5 working days notice if you wish to postpone your delivery date. Failure to provide sufficient notice may mean the delivery date cannot be changed, or the re-delivery fee may be charged.
- LoveMyBedss cannot be held responsible for any damages caused to the property upon delivery, it is at the customers own discretion and neither the company nor the couriers are held responsible for any damages or expenses.
- We reserve the right to charge a redirection fee of up to £50 should you change the delivery address after being dispatched from our warehouse.
- Standard deliveries are within UK MAINLAND and delivery times can take 3-7 days to arrive from the point of dispatch. Some items can or will have a longer waiting period until delivery is made such as Mirror Beds which have a 3-5 week waiting period and for certain sofas. The following postal areas we do not deliver to HS, KW, IV, AB, PH, PA (SOME PARTS OF PA), DD, EX, TQ, PL, TR and anything outside of UNITED KINGDOM. Delivery attempts are usually made between 6am and 8pm, any delays throughout the journey on the day, you will be informed by the couriers as we cannot predict road traffic or delays from accidents.
We try our best to ensure that the prices on our Website are accurate and up to date. If we discover any errors in the pricing of the goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible.
If we have displayed an inaccurate price, we are not obligated to provide the goods at the incorrect price and in these circumstances, if you do not wish to proceed with purchasing the goods at the correct price any payment you have made will be returned to you in full, using the same payment method that you used to place your order.
Deposits are strictly non-refundable
Cancellations & Returns Policy
Should a bed not fit up the stairs or in the allocated space this is no fault of our own and we urge you ‘the customer’ to check the measurements and your access beforehand, this could result in further costs to have this resolved / exchanged. We strictly do not accept returns on any sizing issues or colour issues, you are able to order free colour swatches through our site before ordering to ensure you have chosen the correct colour.
Once a bed is delivered we urge you to check the product for any damages or defects within 24 hours of delivery, in the instance it is found to be damaged you are required to email us at email@example.com within the given time period. We cannot be held responsible after the 24 hour period.
Should you change your mind about your purchase we have a 48 hour cooling off period in which you can cancel your order, we will need written or verbal communication from yourself ‘customer’ within this time period in order to cancel. If you wish to cancel the order after the 48 hour cooling off period you are subject to a 35% fee of your total order value.
All mattresses are delivered in a sealed hygiene bag , once this has been unsealed you are no longer able to return or exchange your mattress.